Schools in 02149>Question Details

Ivan, Home Buyer in Everett, MA

What are the best things of living in Everett?

Asked by Ivan, Everett, MA Mon Oct 31, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 02149

Answers

6
I acknowledge all mentioned above. As a Real Estate Agent I can add that Everett is an up and coming community. There were several high end condo complexes built in the last 5 -7 years. Luxury condos of the quality you can find in Charlestown or Cambridge were offered for half the price and that attracted a waive of young professional people from the City. I like the new vibe and the new energy they bring! I see more and more often people jogging, biking or simply reading on a bench in the square. Oh, not to forget the Bike Path going through Everett. When this is completed it will take you 10 minutes on the Bike to Downtown Boston!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 24, 2014
Close to Boston Revere Beach ,logan airport,Rt 1 ,Rt 16 andrt 93.Most of the schools have been built in the last 12 years.Newer state of the art high school.Pope john Catholic School.Many nice places to eat a variety of foods.A mayor and police chief that care about the community and will listen to your concerns and idea's to make it a better place to live.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 23, 2013
Basketball team at the HS is pretty good too. Great Italian food and a sub/pizza shop on every corner.
Easy access to the city, highways, Revere Beach, restaurants and sense of community. It’s a hidden treasure. I moved here from Back Bay like a year ago and love it. I wish I had discover it years ago.
I like Richards answer, and it is also a more affordable as well.
Other than proximity to Boston and public transportation, the HS football team.