Schools in 91307>Question Details

Todd, Real Estate Pro in 91307

What are the best elementary schools in the Valley?

Asked by Todd, 91307 Fri May 11, 2007

Particularly in the West Valley

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 91307

Answers

5
Todd, please check GreatSchools.net. It has the latest API scores. Carpenter in Studio City is excellent, and so are several in Sherman Oaks. All the Burbank schools are really good, too. I hope this is helpful.
Web Reference: http://www.JudyGraff.com
Pomelo Elementary School is by far the BEST! I have many clients and associates with children in this school and they all have very positve feedback!
The Las Virgenes School District in Calabasas/Agoura has amazing schools. All of the elementary schools have an API over 900, some very high. I have added a link showing the elementary schools and their API scores. You can also check out the Las Virgenes School District web site at http://www.lvusd.k12.ca.us. All of my children went to Calabasas Schools and I have been more than happy with their education, safety and extracurricular activities.
Hi Todd - i think Curtis (elementary through 8th grade) is thought to be good. I went there for 7th - 8th grade but it had a strong reputation.
Todd, that is a tough question. The valley is LA Unified, finding a charter school would be good. My webiste offers School Reports which would help.
I would ask you why school ratings are important, where do you work, and if we could find a place that made sense would you move for the schools?
I was talking with a client once and she said "I moved here (La Crescenta) for the schools...but it is too hot!" She moved within a year.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA