Schools in 95070>Question Details

Thomas Willi…, Renter in 95070

What are the Saratoga High School living boundries?

Asked by Thomas Williams, 95070 Sat Dec 11, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 95070

Answers

4
Hello Thomas and thanks for your post.

Here's the link for Saratoga High School's residence locator. You simply type in the address of the home that you might be interested in purchasing and the locator will tell you what schools serve the property. Simple and fast. Try it out at

http://aeries.lgsuhsd.org/abi/schoolsearch.asp

Good luck!!

Grace Morioka, SRES
Area Pro Realty
Tel (408) 426-1616
Buyer Rebates, Listings as low as 1.5% of Sales Price
It is a very easy question to answer. I have a map for you :)

Email me at lstonecollonge@kwsv.com so I can send it to you.

Kind regards,

Louis Stone-Collonge
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 11, 2010
That is a very tough question to answer. Basically the Golden Triangle is the entry level homes for Saratoga High and the boundaries are: Saratoga-Sunnyvale Rd,Cox Avenue ( That's south of Cox otherwise North of Cox goes to Lynbrook High) and Saratoga Avenue. These 3 streets form a trangle hence the name. The triangle is a very nice area and homes and the lots range usually around 10,000 -15,000 sf. It also easy to get lost there as the streets do not run parallel for many parts. Also at night there are no street lights.

Another pocket is Wardell (which is actually the extension of Cox )but on the West side. Saratoga High homes are on the south side of Wardell, the homes on the North Side on Wardell and further back go to Monta Vista High which is the Cupertino School district. So south of Wardell and all the way down to like past where the La Hacienda Restaurant used to be on Highway 9 to almost Ridgecrest is Saratoga High district.

There are other areas called Montalvo and Glen Una which some of the premiere areas in Saratoga with minimum of half acre lots.

i dont have a map in front of me but Ican easily draw out the boundaries. If you are interested in learning more just give me a call and we can setup an appt, I'd be more than happy to show the boundaries to you. I hop e this helps.
They are very hard to explain since it is not a rectangle. You can go to this website to find out which school a particular address is in.