Debra Escobar, Home Buyer in Elk Grove, CA

What are the HOA's at 7515 Sheldon RD?

Asked by Debra Escobar, Elk Grove, CA Wed Jul 17, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3056917038--Sheldon-Rd-201…

Answers

5
I should have typed NORTH of Sheldon Rd...oops

Basically the South side of Sheldon is Elk Grove, North side of Sheldon is City of Sacramento

Bruce
BTW, keep a few things in mind with this complex:

Although the address shows Elk Grove. Most agents don't know to check the land underneath. This complex and everything south of Calvine that says Elk Grove is actually City of Sacramento land. You actually live in the City of Sacramento with an Elk Grove address.

Your trash service, police service will be with City of Sacramento and one of the key points is if you wrote an offer on a property in this complex, your agent should always check Seller to pay City Transfer Tax....the issue is agents do not check this box because they believe it is in Elk Grove, it's surprising when they get to escrow and there is a substantial transfer fee that wasn't addressed in the contract and usually the Seller is surprised as well as the Buyer.

It's always something I teach agents and it's rare that they knew about it

Best of luck again

Bruce Slaton
The range is around $195-$234 per month (I give you that range because of the inaccurancy of some of the MLS Listings), I would budget $234.

Also keep in mind in this complex nothing is for sale right now. The listing you inquired about is only a public record, it is not of an actual listing for sale. Many factors can happen, it can be sold to a Hedge Fund or investor or it could be listed in the future.

Financing can be an issue in this complex so if your looking for FHA financing, probably not going to be an option because you would be competing against cash and conventional buyers.

The estimate value is wrong as well, the 1432 Sq FT model has been selling recently for between $184K and $190K so that's what you will be looking for in an open market listing.

If your in the start of your condo search, I have a great agent who works for me named Gary Lee who could assist you in your search and we are usually actively marketing this complex.

Best of luck in your condo search

Bruce Slaton
Realty World eCurb REALTORS
http://www.SacramentoCondos.com
Debra,
They range from $222 to $245 per month depending on the unit size - there are 3 different units available at this complex - 1232 /1432/1714 square feet.
Hi Debra,
It looks like the HOA dues are $222 per month, as posted by the listing agent.

Unfortunately, that unit went pending (under contract) on July 4th, and is not currently available for sale.

If you would like information on other Elk Grove homes or condos, feel free to call or email me. You can also check out my website - it has up-to-date, accurate information on homes for sale.

Best of luck!
Morgan Larson
916-241-8788
morgan@morganlarson.com
http://www.morganlarson.com