Schools in 63367>Question Details

cakenmore, Home Buyer in Lake Saint Louis, MO

What are good school districts near the st.charles area?

Asked by cakenmore, Lake Saint Louis, MO Wed May 16, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 63367

Answers

4
That is a very subjective question. Some people rate schools based on how many graduates go on to college. Some rate them based on ave GPA scores, others on standardized test scores. Some prefer schools that are very small, while others prefer larger schools since they typically have more resources. Some need special needs classes, others classes that provide college credits.

I would suggest that you check out the following websites:
http://dese.mo.gov/ - this is the website for the State of MO Dept of Elementary and Secondary Education and it provides a wealth of information about all the schools (private and public) in the state.

http://www.greatschools.org/ is a commercial website that "rates" schools

Personally, I have worked with parents who had kids in all the various St Charles school districts and I have never heard any of them voice a concern about their children's education
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 16, 2012
My kids both went to Wentzville. Peine Ridge is an awesome elementary school. The teachers are very nice and everyone is so caring and helpful.
We moved to Lake St. Louis 10 years ago so my children could attend Wentzville School District. They have both graduated (from Wentzville Holt) and are now in college. We were extremely happy with the district and it has a great reputation. I have also heard great things about Fort Zumwalt. Please let me know if I can assist you in your home search. Sandra Boll
I have many friends who recently moved to the Lake St. Louis area and truly love the Wentzville school district. With the growth of the area, it has new facilities and excellent faculty. Of course the Francis Howell and Fort Zumwalt schools seem to be highly sought after by my clients. Feel free to call me with any area questions or Real Estate advice. I've lived in St. Charles all my life and love being a Real Estate Agent. Amy Bea 314-805-2692