Schools in Spokane>Question Details

Katherine Sc…, Other/Just Looking in Spokane, WA

What are good houses to look at?

Asked by Katherine Schuler, Spokane, WA Sat Dec 8, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Spokane

Answers

8
The possibilities are endless AND the process can be very fun! So, Katherine if you haven't connected with a Realtor as yet, give me a call and we can discuss you're options. Working with a buyers agent is a FREE service I provide.
You'll not only be informed on the process of buying a home but also about finding the "perfect" home for you. Contact me anytime at 509-939-5863 or at cslackman@comcast.net
Well that depends on what you are looking for. Are you hoping to buy or rent? If you want to purchase, first you have to be pre-approved with a lender. That determines your price range. Once you know the range, select an area of town that works for you. Having a buyers agent is important so they can explain the process from start to finish and guide you. You can search right here on Trulia, once you narrow down your price range and area. Glad to help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi Katherine,

That's a loaded question! Are we asking about styles of houses or where you want to live?
If you are looking around, you're welcome to search all you want on my website.

http://www.myspokanehomefinder.com

Have questions? I'd be glad to help you.

Rick Monaghan
Choice Realty
509.993.7761
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
The ones that are available and within your price range!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
That is totally driven by want you can afford, where you want to live, what is your lifestyle and much more. I have at least an hour long conversation with each Buyer to determine exactly where to place our search efforts.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi Katherine, I have new custom homes on south hill listed and we will we are having an open house tomorrow.Come see! Priced at 199,900. We could meet there and go over your preferences for your home search.
I can help you find a home. Call me.
Marcy Mongan
Windermere Manito
509-394-3715
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
That depends on what you are looking for.
Are you looking for something "move in" ready, or fixer uppers? Do neighborhoods matter to you??
How about school district preferences?
Price range, amount of beds and baths in the home, etc.
I can help you, I just need most information from you.
Dave Schmoe
Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
(509) 499-6989
Dave@DaveSchmoe.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi Katherine , my name is Kevin Jones with Keller Williams realty. As a buyers consultant, I can help you find the homes that best fit your needs and wants. Feel free to call or shoot me an email to help you get started with the home buying process. Kevinjones@kw.com. 951-9459
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012