Schools in Crescent Lakes>Question Details

oghl, Home Buyer in Sugar Land, TX

What amenities does this subdivision provide?

Asked by oghl, Sugar Land, TX Tue Feb 19, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3105263831-4307-Oak-Trail-Ct-…

Answers

3
This Riverstone Community is a Johnson Development that is truly awesome!! Sales are brisk and is one of te best there is to live in!! It in in the Great Fort Bend Schools, has Lakes, Walking Trails, Neighborhood Pools, is close to freeway and toll systems that can get you anywhere in the Houston areas, out of town and beyond, Wonderful Restaurants, convenient Grocery Stores, Entertainment, Movie Theatres and .... Great Shopping!.
There is even a Memorial Park - Sugar Land area for a children's play area and around the lake activities including a dog park within a short drive.
There is a Riverstone Recreation Club and Water Park in the works!
There are many sections and price ranges to choose from so, let me know what other questions I can get answered for you and what you might be interested in seeing or looking for and we can get started in your search! I have been selling homes for more than 30 years, Owned my own Re/Max Real Estate Office so, let my knowledge and experience work for you!
Thanks, Linda King Re/Max MTC (281)236-4251
This is one of the best locations in Sugarland to live, you have plenty of restaraunts and easy access to major hwy . It has everything that Linday mentioned
Crescent Lakes is part of First Colony - one of the best master planned communities in the United States. The amenities include a water park, hike/bike trails, neighborhood pools, tennis courts, lakes, etc. If you are interested in seeing any homes in First Colony I would be more than happy to help. I have been a resident here since 1997 and know the area well. Linda Day, Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty, 281-851-2273