Schools in Tracy>Question Details

J, Home Buyer in San Leandro, CA

What about the High Schools in new home will be closest to a continuation High School....whats the best option?

Asked by J, San Leandro, CA Wed Mar 24, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Tracy

Hi,every once,My name is Garry wang from USA I was recently scam by 2 loan lender online from Nigeria and I thought all hope was gone,Until a Friend of my refer me to LAPO loan company in Nigeria were she got her loan from at first I was scared due to my past experience,but i have their site look real and i decided to contact them after three days I applied for $100,000 business loan my loan was transferred to me,without any form of scam and I only pay for the registration they ask me and my loan was transferred to me please if any one have been scammed or looking for a loan and never get it then LAPO loan company is the solution to your loan problem you can reach them at...( and their website is.... contact them now through this and be free from scam and loan issue I never thought of getting a loan form Nigeria after been scam until I found LAPO PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME SHARE THIS GREAT EXPERIENCE.
Loan Offer Apply Now ..... my e-mail

Hello,how are you doing today,i hope you are fine? well my name is Mr Johnson,A Private Money Loan Lender and a corporate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals,Firms and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate per annual and 0.5% interest rate monthly base,loan terms determinant,dear i will like you to contact me through my e-mail but you have to fill the loan INFORMATION NEEDED ARE: Full Name: Location: Age: Sex: Country: Contact Phone numbers: Amount Needed/Duration:

Please contact us
Hi J,

Here are a few numbers and websites.

Tracy, CA Tracy High School - (209) 830-3360

Merrill F West High School - (209) 830-3370

New Jerusalem Charter School - (209) 830-6789

Tracy Joint Unified School District: Willow Community Day School
(209) 830-6054

Excel High School
(209) 831-5095

New Horizon Academy
(209) 833-6911

Success High School
(209) 830-3015

I hope this helps,

“Rocky” G.H. Hawrysz
Realtor®, Broker Associate, CRS®, GRI®, e-PRO®, ABR®, SRES®
Prudential California Realty
P: (209) 444-6610
Lic: 01468373