Schools in Grayslake>Question Details

Linda, Other/Just Looking in Grayslake, IL

What about Meadowview School in Grayslake?

Asked by Linda, Grayslake, IL Fri Sep 12, 2008

I live in the Subsdivision English MEadows, 2 streets away from MeadowviewSchool, I was thinking of getting my 3 and 9 months-old son registered for next year, I heard somebody saying that there's a one-year waiting list for preschoolers. is that true?
I mean, I DO pay high taxes for that school and live 2 minutes away from it, I hope that there will be a spot open for my son when time comes ...

Can anybody tell me what the truth about all the rumors is?

You can call the school at 847-543-5700 and ask them directly, rather than hearing from other people. I know when my son went there, we did not have the pre-school option at Meadowview, I think it was only offered at Woodview (although I could be wrong about that). I would imagine that the space does fill up quick so I would call and see if there is a list you can be on. This way you will know for sure in the fall.
Hi Linda,
Being an above-average rated school, there very well could be a waiting list for preschoolers. The best thing for you to do would be to contact the school and find out first hand. If, in fact, there is a waiting list, better to get on it now and reserve your spot(s). Many preschools these days do have a waiting list.
Hope this helps!
Justin Carmody