Schools in York>Question Details

jk.tannerfam…, Home Buyer in York, PA

We might be moving to York and we are looking at a place near the Counrty Club of york. What Elementary School would my children be going to ?

Asked by jk.tannerfamily, York, PA Tue Aug 6, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in York

Answers

6
All are correct- the elementary school in that area is Indian Rock Damn Elementary School. I would be happy to send you information on this school, as well as alternative schools in the area. I live near the area and am very familiar with the market. There are several areas to choose from that are close to the country club, but it seems from your question that you are interested in a particular home. I would love to show you the home and acquaint you with the area if you are not currently working with an agent. My number is 717-332-3177 and my email address is susansellsfast@gmail.com.
Susan Horner
I live in this area and my three children attended Indian Rock. It's a wonderful school and my youngest is in College as an elementary education major and is hoping to be able to teach at this school. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. kfetrow@prudentialhomesale.com
The school district near the Country Club of York is York Suburban School. The elementary school if you are near the Country Club would be Indian Rock.
I agree with Sandy and Bill. Indian Rock Elementary would be the school. I have a very nice listing right where you want to be. Beautiful 5 BR, 3 FB, home located in Fahrquar Estates, very close to 1-83, York Hospital, right off Country Club Road and York College. Give me a call at 717-586-3646. Happy to show the home to you.
Indian Rock Elementary is close to the Country Club of York which is in the York Suburban School District. For more information, I can be reached at sfake@prudentialhomesale.com or (717) 309-2551. Thanks for the inquiry.
Most likely Indian Rock but really depends on exactly what neighborhood you are in. If you need any more info you can email me directly at bill@moveyork.com.