Schools in 27526>Question Details

Ccml_eagle, Home Buyer in Fuquay Varina, NC

We hopefully will be lucky enough to get the house aon E. Ivy Vally Dr what are the best Schools in that area ?

Asked by Ccml_eagle, Fuquay Varina, NC Wed Feb 1, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 27526

Answers

1
We have lived in Fuquay for several years and have had the opportunity to attend several of the local schools. (do to the school rezoning in the past) I can honestly say that we have enjoyed every one of them with their unique characteristics. Between my 2 boys we have attended: Fuquay Elementary for 2 years, Holly Grove Elementary for a year, Lincoln Heights Elementary for 3 years, Fuquay Middle School and Now Fuquay High School. I am a firm believer that a school is what you make of it! If you are proactive and involved in your child's education then they will benefit greatly and all of the schools have great programs in place to assist special needs or academically gifted. If however, you are looking only at school scores, then I recommed going to some of the school reporting sites and reviewing the data. It is available on the Wake county school site .

Best of luck to you and welcome to Fuquay Varina, I am sure you will love it as much as my family does!

Krista