Schools in Knoxville>Question Details

Kimberly_sto…, Renter in Chattanooga, TN

We homeschool, are there many homeschool opportunities in this area?

Asked by Kimberly_stoker, Chattanooga, TN Thu Dec 6, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3015731279-1037-Gothic-Manor-…

Answers

2
I also home schooled my kids. You can get a lot of Information from the Smoky Mountain Homeschooling Association. They should have all the private schools who support home school.king.
Hello Kimberly,
We have a wonderful home school/ public home school program. It is called K12 and it is free and goes along with all required state testing. You may be wondering how I know this information my son attended this home school program for two years. They also have field trip opportunities and mommy clubs so children can still have the opportunity to get together for the social aspect of education.
My son and I both enjoyed this time. If you are in the high school years Ashworth is a high school based program however it is not free.
Thank you so much for the information. Do you live in Westland Manor? If so can you tell me a little more about the community?
Flag Thu Dec 6, 2012