Nonimportant, Home Buyer in 78750

We are thinking of moving to Austin in summer of 2012. Homes in Spicewood elementary school is what we are looking for. Are there any Open lots where?

Asked by Nonimportant, 78750 Tue Jul 12, 2011

we can build new homes

Answers

7
Good Choice moving to Austin. As shown by others, lots are rare, outstanding homes are readily available. I am Bob Wilson with Ready
Real Estate. We actually pay rebates to those who buy homes through us and are a full service MLS real estate company. Please check our site at ReadyRealEstate.com. We are ready when you are ready. Once again good luck on your move and I look forward to serving you and your housing needs.

BOB WILSON
Ready Real Estate, LLC
rwilson@readyrealestate.com
512-534-7865
9600 Great Trails, Suite 150
Austin, TX 78759
As you probably read, there are not a lot of Lots available currently, but that may very well change by next Summer. I work in that area and can help you keep an eye on new Lot listings with a free, up to the minute Web Site linked directly to the Austin area MLS. I would also consider a Re-Sale(used) Home. Finding the Lot, dealing with the Topography issues/costs, and the costs and stresses of the actually building the Home you want to build will most likely FAR exceed finding a great Home recently built ready for move-in. You are paying Top Dollar to have a "New" home and can usaully make out much better getting a fairly new Home someone else paid that premium for, much like a new car. If you'd like some good, solid advice from a knowledgeable Realtor, I would be happy to discuss working together. I am with Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Esate Co. ranked #1 by Buyers 3 Years in a Row (JD Power & Assoc.) and am a Master Instructor as well. I also have experience building Homes as I own Austin Development Co., who built many Homes around the Austin area. Feel free to click on my name to the right, review my Credentials and Client Testimonials, and let me know if I may be of service! Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty (512)261-4415
I just had a client purchase a great home on 2.39 acres and happen to know that the lot near the house they purchased may be available for sale. They relocated from Kentucky/ Cincinnati area. They have a 4 year old and are very happy with their choice. It is a beautiful area with good schools. Check out or website people relocating happen to love it. www,escapesomewhere.com or if you would like a more customize approach you can contact me directly 512-750-5716 or email vanessanunez.realtor@gmail.com

Happy Relocating!

Warmest Regards,

Vanessa Nunez
VOX Real Estate, LLC
http://www.escapesomewhere.com
You are always important to someone,

Great area to consider if you are moving to Austin. Great school system. As for lots, inventory will be very limited as most of the area has been developed/built out. There are still a few. Will be expensive in this area and expensive to build on as topo is the real issue. Consider split level or dropping the slab to reduce your cost. There may also be a few where tear downs/rebuilds are possible. Hard to say as you are out a ways on your relocation date. I can send you some searches of oyu like. We specialize with clients desiring to purchase from builders or build custom from the ground up. Let me know how/if we can help.

Stephen B. McClain, Broker Owner
Cornerstone New Home Solutions
512 876-3116
smcclain@cornerstonenewhomesolutions.com
Hi Home Buyer,

Right now there are 2 lots available in the Spicewood elementary area. One of them is 0.89 acres and has an asking price of $199,900 and the other is 0.43 acres and has just been reduced $249,000. I have not looked into these lots in any detail but where lots are concerned, price is not everything. Some lots are much more expensive to build on than others. If you are interested in any further information, please contact me privately.

Your friend in the real estate business,

Nancy Filgate, REALTOR®
ABR, CRS, e-PRO, GRI
Avalar Austin Real Estate
6203 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Suite A450
Austin, TX 78731
nancy@filgate.com
Mobile: 512.351.1497
Lots in Spicewood elementary draw area are quite rare. They would normally run in the $200K and up range and may be expensive to build. Features like an extreme slope of creek crossing the building area are the sort of challenges that would have kept a lot from being built upon this long. Budgeting an extra $100K for lot preparation or architectural expenses would be prudent.

Good luck. This is a very desirable part of the Austin area.

John
Web Reference: http://www.FocusRealty.com
Hey, congrats on considering Austin.

Spicewood Elementary is in an excellent part of town, part of the Round Rock ISD. You should consider Spicewood Elementary, Kathy Caraway, and Laurel Mountain. All 3 feed into Canyon Vista Middle School, which feeds into Westwood Highschool. All of these are rated Exemplary, and the location is great if you have to work outside the home. Lots of options for existing or new homes in the $250K and up range, but most are priced $300K to $600K, with many above that price target. Lots are pretty scarce. Need to know what kind of home and size of home you are considering, to give you a better answer on vacant lots available.

Call me to discuss if you are available.

Jeffrey
512-913-7480