Schools in Sugar Land>Question Details

nukeradman, Renter in Sugar Land, TX

We are relocating to Tx and we are looking for a 2-3 bedroom home for rent in Sugar Land/Clements High School District. Thank you.

Asked by nukeradman, Sugar Land, TX Sun Aug 18, 2013

Answers

5
Welcome to Sugar Land! Sugar Land is a beautiful, diverse city with exemplary and recognized schools. In fact, Clements High School is the only Fort Bend ISD high school in Sugar Land that has an exemplary rating.

If you are looking to send your children there, the subdivisions you should consider are Avalon, Brazos Landing, Commonwealth, and Sweetwater. I am not sure what your budget is, but rental properties in these areas, start at around $2,500/month. However, there are subdivisions in First Colony that are zoned to Clements High School, and don't cost nearly as much per month in rent. Current homes are listed at $1,500/month with 1,600 square feet. First Colony is one of the more established communities in Sugar Land with a majority of homes built in the 1980's and 1990's.

Here is my blog of current school ratings in the Sugar Land area:
http://activerain.com/blogsview/3773442/state-accountability…

I would be more than happy to assist you in your search for a rental home zoned to Clements High School. Feel free to contact me.

Rosie Moore, REALTOR
Keller Williams SW
281-703-6901 http://www.richmondtxhomesales.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 18, 2013
Your request is a pretty tough call considering your only parameters are 2/3 bedrooms, Sugar land, and Clements High School. I don't know where you are coming from but you obviously are knowledgeable about the area since you picked prime location and Fort Bend's highest ranked school. My query yielded 37 active listing most under $2000/mo. If you need further assistance contact me at http://www.EHCollins.com. Good luck with your search.
My partner and I manage over 110 homes many in Sugar Land, and that is also were I reside. If you need some help finding a rental feel free to give me a call I would be gad to help. We ave been doing rental properties for 16 years.
When are you looking to move? I have a friend that might be renting her house. I know she is getting married soon and will probably be moving in with her new husband let me know. Call or text me at 281-733-3200.

Lane Tanaka
What is your price range, and when would you be lookng to move? I would be happy to assist you in your search.
Stephen,
We would like to be in the $1500 - $1900 price range. We do have a dog. The movers will be transporting our household items around the 1st of September. My wife and I will be in Sugar Land Saturday, 08/24 for house hunting. Thank you.
Flag Sun Aug 18, 2013