Schools in Pocatello>Question Details

Dawn, Home Buyer in Chagrin Falls, OH

We are potentially relocating to Pocatello in the next few months and have a 6 and 3 year old - what school

Asked by Dawn, Chagrin Falls, OH Sun Jun 14, 2009

districts should we be looking at to base our home search?

Answers

7
If you want a small personal school, Tendoy Elementary is an excellent choice. It is centrally located and homes in that school boundary have easy access to anything in Pocatello as well as the internet yet they have secluded streets and privacy as well. I would be more than happy to help you find what you need. I am a retired teacher of 23 years and know this district well.
That is a great question. The answer is really two fold. First of all you will need to decide if you are going to place your child in the Public school system, which would be School district 25, or if you are looking to enroll in a charter school or private entity. We are so fortunate in our area to have great choices for our children's education! If you need any further assistance or names of these other schools just give me a call or email me and I would be happy to provide you all the information necessary for you to make the right decision. Welcome to Pocatello! You will love this city and the people. If you are renting or purchasing, I can assist you in this also.
I worked in the Pocatello/Chubbuck School District for 23 years. They are all great schools. If you want a smaller Elementary with options when they get older for great High Schools, I have a perfect home listed just around the corner from and adjacent to the playground of one of the best elementary schools in town. It is in a quiet neighborhood but with great access to everything in town. Pocatello is a great place to live. Welcome!
We live in the Indian Hills area south of town, and all of our children attended Indian Hills elementary school. It is one of the best. Our neighborhood out here is also outstanding. Pocatello has very friendly people and is close to many different forms of outside recreation. It's a great place to live.
Here is the web address for public schools in Pocatello area. http://www.d25.k12.id.us/

There are a few private schools and charter schools in the area as well.
Most the schools are very good here. Indian Hills, Gate City and Ellis are probably the best. I would be happy to talk with you more about your relocation and questions you have. I have a 5 year old that goes to the private catholic school. We have two private schools here as well. Grace Lutheran and Holly Spirit. We also have charter schools. Pocatello is a great place to raise young children. Good luck to you and please feel free to call me at 208-244-1522 Kathy Aasand Remax
Web Reference: http://www.kathyaasand.com