Schools in Greensboro>Question Details

bridgieq, Home Buyer in Greensboro, NC

We are moving to the Greensboro area in Aug.I am looking for a family friendly neighborhood (newer homes) with good schools.Budget will be $700,000 .

Asked by bridgieq, Greensboro, NC Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

12
Please visit 8868 Cravenwood Drive in Oak Ridge. Oak Ridge is a very poplar area 10-15 minutes outside of Greensboro. My husband built the home and it is a must see. The schools are fabulous and sought after (Oak Ridge/Northwest). The home is listed for $669,000 and is in a great, family-oriented community with pool, clubhouse and tennis. Visit our website at http://www.FriddleAndCompany.com for more information and a virtual tour. We'll be happy to show you the home or schedule through your chosen Realtor. Contact us at 336-908-0966 or 336-404-0160.
Paige Friddle
Friddle and Company, Inc.
Greensboro is full of eager Realtors too!....if you can't tell. Lol

I know most of these Realtors and they're all great!
My name is Bob Lane and I am an agent with Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro. I know what you must be going through in planning your upcoming move. I relocated my own family to Greensboro in 1998 from the Washington, DC area and we would have been totally lost without the services of a great agent. We actually found our dream home after just one weekend of house hunting!

Greensboro has a number of wonderful family-oriented neighborhoods, served by great schools, which I would love to show you. I can assure you that no one will work harder than me to find the home that is just right for you and your family. I can also assure you that you will love the life style and the many amenities that Greensboro has to offer.

To get started, I would suggest that you either call or email me set a time when we can talk by phone about exactly what your expectations are for your new home. I can then search the MLS database for those homes that meet your criteria and send you candidate properties to consider. In this way, when you do come to town, we can work efficiently to find the home that will be perfect for you.

Take care and I look forward to working with you in the near future. I promise to make our house hunting time together both productive and fun.

Bob

Bob Lane
Realtor/Broker
Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro
1501 Highwoods Boulevard, Suite 103
Greensboro, NC 27410
336-420-2073
boblane4homes@gmail.com
The great thing is that there are so many homes in the area in that price with great schools. Narrowing down exactly what you like is the fun part and there will be plenty to choose from. Once you have chosen an agent to work with, they can present all the opportunities and you will be happy with your choices and our area. You are going to love it!
There are several choices just NW of Greensboro in Summerfield as well as some good choices within Greensboro too. Should be easy to narrow the field and see everything available in a couple days - picking your schools will help narrow the field further. Call or write a couple weeks before you come in town, and I'll clear my schedule for you & get our viewings lined up!
Hi, My name is Barb Kelly and I would love to help you with your home purchase.

My backround includes:
Masters Degree from Indiana University, Married for 39 years, 2 adult children, 3 beautiful grandchildren and one cute dog.

I started my real estate career in 1986 and still look forward to going to work every day. I know our market well and homes in your price range are plentiful. Let me help you through the process.

Barb Kelly
336-339-2368
I look forward to welcoming you to Greensboro. I would be happy to provide you with relocation information to make your move and assimilation into our city easier. Visit http://www.gcsnc.com for report card on the schools in our area. If you would like me to assist you please provide me with more information as to what you are looking for in a home and the age of your school age children. I look forward to working with you.

sincerely,

Claudia E. Brown ABR, GRI
Realtor/Broker
Re/max Realty Consultants
336 392 3419
Congratulations on your move to Greensboro. There are several resources that I would be happy to provide to assist you in making your decision on where to purchase your family's new home. The 1st is http://www.gcsnc.com This website will provide you with information about the different school options for all grade levels.

Best Regards
Crystal Davis
Info@cdavisrealtygrp.com
B,
There are plenty of areas that fit your criteria. If you could let us know a little more about what you are looking for. If in town Irving Park, Starmount, to name a couple North of town; Henson Forest, Henson Farms, and south of town Grandover, some areas of Sedgefield. It really depends on a little more info as to what you need & want.

Hope this helps
We welcome you to our wonderful city of Greensboro!

I would be happy to show you the wonderful and well sought after neighborhoods here in Greensboro. Can I call you and discuss how to find you and your family a wonderful home?

Feel free to check out my website with homes in your criteria that are available for sale. http://www.JoshMiller.Listingbook.com.

I eagerly await your response.

Josh Miller
Realtor/Broker
(336)215-8019
RE/MAX of Greensboro
http://www.JoshMiller.Listingbook.com
I would be more than happy to assist you with your search in Greensboro. As a Greensboro native, and a licensed Realtor, I specialize in the Greensboro market. Please feel free to contact me. All of my contact information is on my website, http://www.triadhomeslive.com, where you can also do online searches, as well as find the link to Guilford County Schools and community information. The Guilford County School site will greatly assist you in determining which school district you would like to land in. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Stephanie Snyder
REALTOR/Broker
Allen Tate Realtors
Email: triadhomes@live.com
The Noles-New Irving Park subdivison has some very nice newer homes for sale.
You have Greensboro Day School close by.