Schools in Belleville>Question Details

Sharon Barto…, Both Buyer and Seller in Oklahoma

We are moving to area and have to rent till our house sells in OK we are looking at renting at 620 Plankway

Asked by Sharon Bartosiak, Oklahoma Mon Oct 6, 2008

Court or 311 University Avenue can you tell what elementary school my 1st grader would go to for each of those 2 locations and are they good? We will be moving in early Dec of this year and we are ver nervous about schools for him.

Answers

1
To be perfectly honest with you, I currently rent down the street from Plankway and can not wait to get out of the area. I live on a quite street but once you start going further down the street on Richmond Prairie there are way too many teens and young adults standing around in groups doing who knows and whatever. I have two boys, a toddler and a teenager; my teenager can not wait for us to move. The summer time seems to be the worst. I know that we have had to call the police several times due to property damage but unfortunately it is between towns and is manned by St. Clair County police instead of local cities such as Shiloh or Belleville police. My oldest son attended the elementary and middle school Whiteside. I did like the school, the teachers and the principals. It is probably one of the top three schools in the area aside from private. University is located across the street from the Community College and is actually a more quiet area. I knew a couple of people who stayed over there and they never had a problem. The school that your son would have to attend is Belle Valley south. Personally, I do not know much about the school besides it being a major rival for Whiteside. I hope that this gives you some idea of the areas that you are inquiring about.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 18, 2008