Schools in Sugar Land>Question Details

Gogo.inna, Home Buyer in Sugar Land, TX

We are moving to Sugar Land soon? I would like to know which Montessori school are good?

Asked by Gogo.inna, Sugar Land, TX Sat Jun 22, 2013

Answers

2
Sugar Land has several Montessori schools and depending on your child's age and the grade level the school goes up that you want your child to attend. I too have my child in Montessori School and called until I found one to best fit our needs. Going to third grade now, my son has been very happy for the last two and a half years at his school. Here is a list of a few you may want to call and look into.. I believe this will be of great help as I can be of assistance to you too.

First Colony Montessori South
2511 Williams Trace Blvd
Sugar Land
(281) 980-6100

Cambridge Montessori School
6380 Hwy 90A
Sugar Land
(281) 491-2223

Riverbend Montessori School
4225 Elkins Rd
Sugar Land
(281) 980-4123

Montessori Unlimited
6633 Greatwood Pkwy
Sugar Land
(281) 343-1888
You can research schools and their ratings on either our website below or at Houston Association of Realtors website http://(www.har.com). There is a ton of information in both places including neighborhood information. If you haven't been here before you will enjoy the area. If you are in interested in a club Sweetwater is a fantastic family oriented club of which I am a board member. I would be happy to show you around and even if not interested you would get a really nice meal from our fantastic chef.