Schools in Stratford>Question Details

Kathy, Home Buyer in Stratford, CT

We are moving to 660 Cutspring Rd..What is the elementary school and middle school that the children will attend?

Asked by Kathy, Stratford, CT Sat Jun 9, 2012

Answers

3
Ted Kostzewski, Agent, Stratford, CT

You are definitely closer, physically, to Chapel elementary. However,depending on the districting in Stratford, Eli Whitney could also be a possibility. A quick call to the Stratford Board of Ed will confirm which it is. Flood is the middle school which is adjacent to Chapel school. The high school is Bunnell High. Hope you enjoy the town if this is a new location for you. For other questions you may have about the town and its activities, you might like to look at the town website and look through what they call the "Answer Book". It covers many FAQ's for new residents.

0 votes•Comment•Flag• Delete•A moment ago.

.

Contact.
Hi Kathy,

Your best bet is to contact the Stratford Board of Education to get an accurate answer. Here is the website link which includes the phone number.

http://www.stratfordk12.org/

I went to Chapel for elementary, Flood for Middle and Bunnell for high school. It was many years ago, but I have fond memories of going to school and growing up in Stratford. I wish you and your family the best as you settle into this vibrant community.

Sue Blizman
(203) 500-9876
Hopefully St. Marks. It is a wonderful choice for K-8.