Schools in Birdsboro>Question Details

Brandi, Home Buyer in Birdsboro, PA

We are contemplating moving from Fleetwood to Birdsboro? Can anyone tell me how Daniel Boone High School is in comparison to Fleetwood High School?

Asked by Brandi, Birdsboro, PA Thu May 17, 2012

My son will be attending 10th grade next year and has gone to Fleetwood all his life and am worried about the disruption. I know the school got bad reviews in the past and I wonder if it is better now?

Answers

2
The schools are getting better reviews. I know you are hearing things with almost every school now a days. Do your research and you have to use yourself with what you find. Trust yourself and what your feelings are.
If you need help with anything ease let me know. I would be glad to help.

I have one daughter that graduated last year from Daniel Boone and one that is now a junior. All schools have their issues but I believe it has a lot to do with the student and their support at home. I have two different chidren. One that wants to learn and be challenged and one that just did what she needed to graduate. It may be best to tour the school with your son and take a look at it first hand.
Good luck with your decision as I am sure it is not an easy one and if I can help in anyway, please let me know.