Schools in 35173>Question Details

Neicy Hender…, Home Buyer in Birmingham, AL

Want to know if 35173 is a good place to raise a family

Asked by Neicy Henderson, Birmingham, AL Tue Aug 28, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 35173

Answers

2
This is the Trussville area and most houses with this zip code attend the Trussville school system which is not a part of the Jefferson County School System. Buyers purchase houses in the area for the school system alone. However, it is convenient to I-459 & I-59 with lots of shopping, restaurants, churches, movie theatre, Trussville Civic Center, YMCA, & lots of olther places. It is definitely a good place to raise a family and I myself live here also. Let me know if I can help you with the search of a home to purchase.
Thanks for that information. I've been looking for property with an acre or 2 maybe 3 perferabally a foreclosure. Something I can put a little love into to make it my own. Thanks have a great day.
Flag Wed Aug 29, 2012
Hey Neicy,

The Trussville area is a great place to raise a family. I grew up here and have raised a family here myself.