Schools in 92886>Question Details

cjcapo2002, Home Buyer in Placentia, CA

Want to know if 92886 is a good place to raise a family

Asked by cjcapo2002, Placentia, CA Thu Apr 12, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 92886

Answers

10
92886 is a wonderful place to raise a Familly. It's a very Family oriented community, there are community activities year round. We have a Community Center for all ages.

I can't say enough about Yorba Linda
I am a 7-year resident (not a realtor!) in YL, and I moved here for four reasons: 1) a very low crime rate so my family and I would feel safe; 2) the public schools are top-notch, there is even a GATE magnet school if you want to take advantage of that, my children went to Glenknoll Elementary and Bernardo Yorba Middle School and had wonderful experiences; 3) when I'm out for a walk, running errands, or just outside running the BBQ grill, I like to have some interesting scenery to look at, and the hills surrounding the canyon provide that, plus when the jacaranda trees are full of purple blooms in spring the streets are just spectacular; 4) it was close to where I was working! There are plenty of supermarkets around and most of your other shopping needs can be met locally. Maybe I just got lucky, but all of my neighbors are friendly and our children play together almost daily. Angel Stadium is only 10 miles from my house, it's 12 miles to Disneyland, and Knott's Berry Farm is less than 15 miles away. Carbon Canyon Regional Park is a popular mountain biking destination and is right next to Yorba Linda. It has been a great place to live!

Greg Manich
Yorba Linda Resident

You can check out the local schools at greatschools.org: http://www.greatschools.org/search/search.page?lat=33.901140…
I came to the USA, from Australia , in 1996. We rented in Fullerton for a short while. When I was looking for our Hime here, I wanted a great school distric for my son, then 6 years old. I also wanted a place where I could live and be happy with , once he grew up and moves out. I used to drive around and get familiar with some areas that I would like to live in. I found YL had many great schools and like minded families that shared views and beliefs as my own. It had a great history behind it and I was surprised that it didn't ha e any bad areas. yL is close to everything . The malls, great restaurants , movies, etc. It's a Lao a very tight knit community. When we had the fires here , we all helped and supported each other. When we lost children in the war, we lined the streets with respect and love for the families and Our children. I am a realtor here, and there is a Hime for everyone. Whether it's single story, to two story, $400,000-8 million. View, no view, horse property , the list goes on. Allow me to help you find a home in YL and drive you around to show you what a great city that I chose to live in.
I would love to welcome you as a neighbor~ Sabrina Allen- TheAllenGroup.Blogspot.com
aussie2ca@sbcglobal.net 714-814-2807 ....we also have the best Golf courses for the golf enthusiast!
Flag Thu Apr 12, 2012
CJ,

This is a question that every parent asks themselves. "Is This A Good Place To Raise A Family"? My wife and I asked ourselves this question 39+ years ago and have never had a regretful thought about our decision. We raised our two sons here. Got involved in Little League Baseball and Football. Started a Cub Scot Pack from scratch, with a lot of help of course. We are blessed to live in an area wher there are a lot of good places to raise a family, but as I said we picked Yorba Linda and would do it all over again. http://www.mrfirstteam.com jerryreed@firstteam.com 714-390-5703 I will be glad to help in anyway I can.
My family and I love living and working in Yorba Linda. Its ideal location, lifestyle, serene rolling hills, tranquil parks, miles of pedestrian and equestrian trails, brand new, award-winning, state of the art elementary school and high school, and a top rated 18-hole public golf course, are but a few of the its many charms. If you are thinking about moving to the "Land of Gracious Living", please visit our website at http://www.mcqueenrealestate.com.
It's absolutely a great place to raise a family. My wife and I recently purchased a home in Yorba Linda (92886) and we love it. She lived here with her parents a long time ago also and enjoyed it so much that we eventually moved back. It's clean, safe and has great schools.

The inventory of entry level homes lower now than it has been in the recent past, but there are still some great deals in most price ranges. Let me know if you need any help looking or have any specific questions.

Best of luck in your search,

Mike McGinn
Owner / Broker
Longview Realty Group
DRE Lic #0187977

Direct 714-623-7831 Cell 951-532-6831
mike@longviewinvest.com
Yes, Yorba Linda is a perfect place to raise a family for many reasons, including the award winning school district. I've lived in several areas of Yorba Linda since 1997 and know the city very well.

To find out more about the wonderful Yorba Linda, CA community, visit this link>> http://www.ocrealestateandloans.com/north-orange-county-ca-c…

If I can be of any assistance, I can be reached by phone or text at: (714) 721-6024
and by email at Gina@OCRealEstateAndLoans.com
It's awesome... If you would like some help please let me know. I here to help and available right now..
you can reach me at 714-932-5676.
Sherry DeHart
Seven Gables Real Estate
DRE 01748116
"Land of Gracious Living!"

Yes!! "The land of gracious living".... Yorba Linda is one of the top cities to live across the nation. It has one of the best school system and it offers nice environment for families to raise their kids. Below is an article that ranks Yorba Linda top 100 from CNN.com... I hope you find this helpful. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns about living in Yorba Linda. I specialize in this area especially since I grew up here and I'm currently raising my own family here... Ashlie DuCros 714-743-9778 aducroshomes@gmail.com http://www.AshlieDuCros.com

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2010/snapshot…
Without a doubt! Yorba Linda is a highly desirable city, I have never had negative feedback about any schools in the area plus they have a beautiful new high school and extremely desirable middle schools. Please contact me with any further questions or if you would like some specific web sites to view. - Edward Englehart 714-658-5060