Schools in 75068>Question Details

caitlynphamsj, Home Buyer in Little Elm, TX

Want to know if 75068 is a good place to raise a family?

Asked by caitlynphamsj, Little Elm, TX Tue Apr 10, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 75068

Answers

3
I just moved from Little Elm after living there for the last 4 years and I really enjoyed it out there. Its a growing city with a lot of new homes being built, which adds a lot of new tax revenue. The new Little Elm High School there is very nice and some parts of the city actually feed into Frisco ISD. There are plenty of parks, multiple access points to the Lake, and its very centrally located to all of the main roads (380, Tollway, I35). I would personally recommend it and would consider it a good place to live. If you want any info on the specific neighborhoods there, please contact me and I would be happy to answer any questions.
-Chris
I currently live in Little Elm with my family. I have 3 in the middle school. This little town is wonderful! The wonder and amazement of small town life with the ease of access to shopping, restaurants, and tons of entertainment. There are lots of great changes going on in our growing little town. The family festivals are wonderful! I would personally recommend the move to Little Elm. There are a variety of homes, styles, etc...to chose from. I would be more than happy to assist you in any way.

~Jennifer
Flag Fri Jun 26, 2015
Against professional code of ethics for Realtor to make a comment . Recommend Google search for zip or community

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
It always depends on how you raise them and what your philosophy is on raising kids. Great kids turn out of bad neighborhoods and bad kids turn out of great neighborhoods.

That's not really a question a great realtor can answer for you. Everyone will have their own opinion depending on their experiences.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX