Schools in 33765>Question Details

Mcsmyles, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

Want to know if 33765 is a good place to raise a family

Asked by Mcsmyles, Clearwater, FL Wed Apr 4, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 33765

Answers

7
Great area and the best of schools. Centrally located and about 20 minutes to beaches. I just placed two families in that area and they are both extremely pleased.

Vangie Pappas
Pappas Realty & Management Co.
241 Windward Passage
Clearwter, Fl 33767
727-501-3268
I think so, it's centrally located and the schools are great. But this is a very personal choice. If you can, do a drive by the neighborhood and different times of the day, and talk to some of the residents you may find on your way. They are your best resource of information.

If you see some homes that you'd like to check out I'll be happy to assist you with that.

Best of luck to you and your family,
Nina Higdon
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
nina@besthouses2go.com
Web Reference: http://besthouses2go.com
I actually have to leave now and won't have access to my email until this evening. I'm going to do a drive-by this property around 7:00 this evening to get an outside visual.
It's great. In fact, it's where I raised my family. There are so many recreational facilities in the area and so much to do, that you never have to go far. The schools, both public and private are excellent and it's convenient to shopping, airports, the beaches and sporting events. The fact that it's so cetntrally located allows you to get to any part of Pinellas and even Tampa very quickly. Home prices are great there as well.

Marilyn Kagan
Charles Rutenberg REalty
marilynkagan@earthlink.net
Are you able to do a short notice showing this evening?
Sorry, but I'm just coming in from another appointment. Why don't you call, or email me and I'll be happy to find another time that will work.
727-215-2776
Flag Wed Apr 4, 2012
That would be south of Sunset Point and North of Gulf to Bay and west of us 19.
Great Schools and Neighborhoods for you and your family.
No matter what you are looking for, Single Family Home, Condo, Villa, Etc. The market prices are right
for first time homebuyers. Email me with your contact info. and Illl send you some listings you might find of interest.

Robert
Century - 21
robertsc210@yahoo.com
It has a highly rated school district.