Schools in 19030>Question Details

Norma, Home Buyer in Fairless Hills, PA

Want to know if 19030 is a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Norma, Fairless Hills, PA Sat Mar 10, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 19030

Answers

3
Fairless Hills is made up of two different townships - Falls TWP and Bristol TWP. Each is part of a different school district - Pennsbury and Bristol Township. Taxes are generally a little lower in Falls/Pennsbury, but houses are generally priced a little higher. I have lived in Falls for almost 35 years and my two children graduated from the Pennsbury school system. Both went on to college. Fairless Hills is central to transportation, major malls, major highway access, Sesame Place, good restaurants, many sports programs, accessible communications (cable, Fios, Dish, and Direct), and a dog park among many things. If you would like a tour, let me know. I can also send you info on houses for sale in the area.
Toni Battiste, Realtor
EXIT Home Realty
E-PRO, SRES, CDPE
Direct 215-485-7131
Office 267-914-3948x114
Homesfromtoni@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for the info. :)
Flag Thu Mar 15, 2012
Norma,

We moved to Fairless Hills from NJ and we love it here. Great schools, low taxes, in the middle of everything: shopping, restaurants, major highways. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or you need help.

Thank you.
SUREN POGOSOV
Realtor, Sales Associate Selling in NJ & PA
Keller Williams Princeton & Delaware Valley Realty
Office: (609)987-8889 Ext.1328 Cell: (347)782-2036
Search for your dream home by Features, Location, School district or listing number at:
Web Reference: http://freeMLS.org
Thank you :)
Flag Thu Mar 15, 2012
Yes! faithless hills is a great place. mostly pennsbury schools. you can search on my website for properties for sale as well as set up a reoccuring search for new things as they are listed. I would love to help you find the perfect home. please email with any questions
Web Reference: http://www.kimberlyrock.com
Thanks!
Flag Thu Mar 15, 2012