Schools in 21078>Question Details

Joe Magrino, Home Buyer in Tinton Falls, NJ

Want to know if 21078 is a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Joe Magrino, Tinton Falls, NJ Fri Dec 3, 2010

1 vote Share Flag Schools in 21078

Answers

2
I grew up in Havre de Grace! What a great town! So much fun and so much to do. A great school system and easy access to NY, DC, Philly etc!! Not to mention the Ocean. Give me a call and I will find you a beautiful home in Havre de Grace. 443-350-5696

There’s a reason Havre de Grace means “harbor of grace.” This little town at the mouth of the Susquehanna River is big in charm and personality that has developed over the last four centuries.

The town became known as Havre de Grace around 1782, when, in a letter to George Washington, Revolutionary War hero Marquis de Lafayette likened it to the French seaport, Le Havre. But the town’s history actually dates all the way back to John Smith’s exploration of the Upper Chesapeake Bay and Susquehanna River in 1608. During his journeys, Smith described the natives living here as “the most noble and heroic nation of Indians – large & warlike and for the most part seven feet tall – voices deep and hollow as coming out of a cave – stately and majestic – great warriors.” For more information call me! 443-350-5696
Hello Joe,

You may like to check out http://www.mdreportcard.org. It has a lot of information about the school systems. Please let me know if this helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 3, 2010