Schools in 80550>Question Details

T. J. Martin, Both Buyer and Seller in Ankeny, IA

Want to know if 80550 is a good place to raise a family?

Asked by T. J. Martin, Ankeny, IA Sat Feb 13, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 80550

Answers

5
Windsor is a wonderful place to raise a family. It's small enough to feel cozy and safe and has the amenities of big city living just a stones throw away. Summers are the best in Windsor! Every Thursday night at Boardwalk park, you'll find live music and the company of many young families enjoying each others company. The beach is a wonderful spot to cool off and fun for all. The lake provides so many amenities; fishing, swimming, boating and beauty. It's commonly visited by a family of bald and golden eagles. There is a concrete walking path surrounding the lake (2.25mile walk).
You'll love Windsor!
I love Windsor. It has a small town feel but without being too backwards or too remote. The schools are great. The community is safe and easy to navigate. There's all kinds of churches. There's a mix of those that have grown up here and those that are new. There's bike paths, shopping, parks, great recreation and short enough to all the "big city" kinds of things. I've lived in Colorado for 13 years. I've been in Windsor for almost 6 of those. I am moving and I hate the idea of it.... I love these folks.
Windsor is a great place to live! Easy access to Fort Collins, Loveland and Greeley. Good school system and beautiful parks and mountain views! Enjoy Water Valley with it's Lakes, Trails and Golf Course. Fabulous selection of homes in all price ranges!
Very much so. It's a small, low crime community in a perfect location. I love living in Colorado and in Windsor. It has pretty much anything you could want.
Absolutely. Windsor is perfectly situated to be in the middle of the triangle of Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley, and less than an hour away from Denver. You have everything that you could want, from the choice of schools to choices of activities to get your children into.

The mountains are very close for hiking, biking, snowshoeing, skiing, etc. And there are bike paths all over northern Colorado. There's also boating and wildlife to enjoy.

Feel free to contact me, at http://www.HawaiianShirtGuy.com for a welcome packet from Northern Colorado. Or call at 970-402-5642 if you have specific questions. Thanks so much! Sean