Schools in Seminary Hill>Question Details

Thai.judy, Home Buyer in Alexandria, VA

Want to know if Seminary Hill is a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Thai.judy, Alexandria, VA Wed Nov 7, 2012

Answers

4
Dear Judy Thai:

Definitely yes! I grew up in Seminary Valley and while doing so had different paper routes in the area including Seminary Hill. All the neighbors were very friendly.

Ditto: You should be using an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) to represent your interests. You want to insure that your interests are protected in the transaction, including obtaining a mortgage, inspection, and other contingencies.

Please let me know if I may be of professional assistance.

Yours sincerely - Robert 'Bob' Lepelletier - REALTOR, ABR, GRI, SFR
Associate Broker and Partner - Team Maison
Keller Williams Realty - Alexandria/Kingstowne Office
Telephone (703) 310-7880 - email: bob@bobtherealtor.pro
The link below provides information about services and businesses near Seminary Hill. This may help you make a decision.
I couldn't agree more with Erik. Self-help will only take you so far with real estate. In addition, you don't actually save any money by doing it yourself and you can cost yourself a lot of money.

To your question, Seminary Hill is a great place to live and could be a great place to raise a family.
Judy,

You seem to be posting a ton of questions which I think is great. However, if you really want the answers and a better way to get them..make sure you are using a professional Realtor who is an ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) and who is experienced. The ABR is both a production based AND academic based designation.

So a good ABR should be able to give you a good strategy to get all these questions answered simply and easily.

If I can assist..I have 25 years experience and would welcome the opportunity to show you how to get the best value in today's market.

Thanks so much and have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf, ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222