Schools in Pico - Robertson>Question Details

Qin, Home Buyer in 90048

Want to know if Pico - Robertson is a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Qin, 90048 Mon May 2, 2011

Answers

6
Dear Qin

I have my clients fast forward 5 or 7 years to see what their life will look like. If kid you have kids or they are in the future, I believe you must figure out what schools are important to you and then live in the that area.

I have attached the Los Angeles School District website to assist you.

Sincerely

Kimberly Burnett
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 3, 2011
Great area...
close to downtown... close to Santa Monica business district, Century City, Culver City...
Nice size homes... nice diverse community (though some pockets are less diverse than others).... it has something to offer for anyone...

I love it!
Web Reference: http://www.selectrecorp.com
Where to raise a family is a matter of opinion. If I had my choice I would prefer to be by the beach and a little more secluded, such as San Juan Capistrano. There is also the Ladera Ranch community which is very safe and has blue ribbon schools.
My advice is to check out the schools in the area by clicking the great schools on our website.
This will give you school reviews, etc. Copy and paste the link below
http://www.reosolutionsteam.com/page6.php
Past that I am a firm believer in spending time with your family, as the location is less important than the time and energy you invest into the quality of life for you and your family.
Hi Qin:

I raised my kids in the area and loved it. My son still lives over in the area. There are many attributes such as local shops, restaurants, coffee shops, local houses of worship, easy access to the freeways, public and private schools, which you will need to check out, and a great diversity of people. You are just minutes away from Downtown LA, Culver City, Hollywood and the beaches.

I do a majority of my real estate business in that area. If I may be of service to you, please feel free to contact me.

Kat Becker
katbecker@prula.com
Prudential California Realty
Hello Qin,

I live in the Beverlywood area of Pico-Robertson, and have for the last 15 or so years, so know it quite well.

there is no short answer, and of course, I have many questions, such as do you have children, if so will they be in public or private schools? whats your reason for singling out Pico-Rob, or are there other areas you'd consider as well. Where do you work/commute, etc.

I would be happy to walk you thru all of these questions (without obligation to hiring me) so you can determine whats best for you and your family.

Andrea Shink
Keller Williams Westside
310.841.6440
samandrea@ca.rr.com
Web Reference: http://www.andreashink.com
Hello Qln,

This is an area I live in. It's got great walkability and is a great area of LA to raise a family. Close to the 10 and Beverly Hills. If I can assist you in finding a home in the area, let me know.

There are condos, homes and apartments and great options in many price ranges.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
(323) 899-2900
mcarrabba@kw.com