Schools in Honolulu>Question Details

vinay.parame…, Home Buyer in Honolulu, HI

Waldorf School in Honolulu

Asked by vinay.parameswara, Honolulu, HI Tue Jun 26, 2012

What are your thoughts on the Waldorf school in Honolulu for pre high-school and high-school?
How does it compare to other Waldorf schools in N America?
How does it compare to local schools in Oahu?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Honolulu

Answers

3
Aloha Vinay, Consider visting GreatSchools.com for details on demographics and comparative overall performance. I strongly recommend that you visit each school campus and meet the admin staff. Ask them for details on their Bullying Policy (this applies to both public and private schools).
Several "feeder schools" pride themselves on preparing students for acceptance to the major private schools on Oahu. They should be able to provide percentage of attrition by way of acceptance. to private schools.
Also visit the link below for an overview of private schools that belong to this Association.
At least 3 of my clients have their children in the Waldorf school in Honolulu. Each of them really like the school, the education and the small class rooms as their kids get the attention and focus they need.
Thank you for the reply. Are the kids in high school and do the parents (and kids) feel that they are equiped to compete with other schools for college and do well later on?
Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012
Aloha Vinay,

Real estate agents are not allowed to comment on any particular school.
Please see discussions and articles here:
http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/Search/ind…

Frank Diaz
(RA) MBA, e-PRO, REALTOR®
East Oahu Realty
808.723.0900 cell
http://hawaiihome.biz/
Mahalo. The honest answer you gave and the link/web reference you provided is everything and nothing at the same time. Too much info and too complicated to process and t ailor to my needs. I suppose the question I asked may seem that way too.
I wish there were other answers.
Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012