Schools in 70403>Question Details

Terry Guttie…, Home Buyer in Ponchatoula, LA

WOULD THIS BE A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD TO RAISE MY 6 MONTH OLD SON IN?

Asked by Terry Guttierrez, Ponchatoula, LA Wed Jun 20, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 70403

Answers

3
If you are looking for a Good Neighborhood to raise your son. I would look to the better school districts, which would be Ponchatoula or Loranger. Hammond has a wonderful lab school connected with the university it will cost you around $1000 a year but this is a lot less then private school tuition.
Any where in Tangipahoa Parish it is a safe, friendly parish with low taxes and stable property values.
Judy Hemphill 985-981-0112
Terry,

You may want to check out Forbes Farms located on Old Covington Highway in Hammond. It is a secure gated community with a pool, playground and lots of families. New homes range from the $170's to over $500,000.

If you are interested in a tour or more information, please let me know.

David Koster

985-345-4117
Terry:

I don't see which neighborhood you are specifically looking at but Ponchatoula itself is the top area to go in Tangipahoa Parish based on today's public schools. Please let me know the subdivision you are looking at and I will be happy to let you know specifics.

Thanks!

Mary Mitten
985-215-7669