Schools in Summerlin>Question Details

lissettgonza…, Renter in Las Vegas, NV


Asked by lissettgonzalez36, Las Vegas, NV Sat Apr 27, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


Nakia Woodson’s answer

In the future, to properly answer a question of this type, it would help to state which grades your children are in. The schools zoned for this property address, according to CCSD are, Mc Millian Elementary, Katz Elementary, Johnson Junior High School and Palo Verde High School.

Please contact me for additional information.


Nakia Woodson
Lockhart & Associates
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 27, 2013
Visit that will give you the most current and up to date information. Schools in Las Vegas change allo the time. Sometimes children can go to one school and then when summer ends and school begins again, they are now redistricted to a new school. The best way to find out where they would go when school starts is by checking the CCSD website.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 9, 2013
I am the listing agent. Laura Hauck . The schoold are clearly outlined at which stands for Clark County School District, an official site. I am sorry for the wrong answers below, but it's clearly outlined on the MLS (official site to list homes Multiple Listing Service) that the elem school is Stat Ethel, the middle school is Sig Rogich (highly sought-after school) & Palo Verde High School, Check it out for yourself but everyone knows the story of greatness at Palo Verde & Sig Rogich. Call if you have more Q's or want to make an offer 702-875-1154 Laura Hauck, Realty One Group, Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 9, 2013
If you send me info regarding the type of home you are looking for I would be happy to assist you with find a home to purchase. The easiest way to get this info to me is to fill out our "Buyer's Form on our website here:

If you have specific address you are interested in you can read below to check recent crimes and school ratings in that area.

Please see the following links to check crimes that have occurred recently around addresses that you plug in.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police website covering Clark County and the City of Las Vegas, has a page where you can search crime statistics. We've included the link below.

For areas covered by N. Las Vegas police:…

For the City of Henderson:

This is the link to the Clark County School District. Again, you can enter in the address you are interested in and it will pull up the schools zoned for that specific house. There are reports and ratings on each school, this will give you a better idea of how well that each school is performing. Once you enter the address, you can click on the school name, then click on the school website and on their front page look for the "Accountability Report". This will give you very detailed information on each school and how they are performing.

Best Regards,
Robert Adams
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 27, 2013
They would go to the school that your property is zoned for . Or you can send them to private school for a tuition fee . Look at and type the address in the search area . It will be able to accurately tell you which schools the property is zoned for .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 27, 2013
Schools change all the time in Las Vegas and Henderson. Please visit to the most up to date information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 27, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer