Schools in Richmond>Question Details

tlflah, Home Buyer in Richmond, VA

Trying to decide if the middle/highs schools in Midlothian are at all close to those in the West End of Henrico County?

Asked by tlflah, Richmond, VA Mon Apr 15, 2013

We live in Maryland and our kids are in the GT programs. So, academic challenge and immersion is important to us, but the space and QOL in Chesterfield county matches more of what we are used to in Harford County, MD. Any and all advice appreciated. I have a child going into the 8th grade and one going into the 5th grade

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Richmond

Answers

2
I agree with Beth about the phone call. But my children are in Chesterfield County schools, I have one entering 5th and one entering 10th. We are very happy. My youngest is at Robious Elementary and oldest at Midlothian High School. You can check out my site for SOL scores but feel free to text/email/call me anytime you have questions. Robious Elementary and Middle Schools are "Expeditionary Learning" Schools.

Bentley Affendikis
http://www.bentleyrva.com
804-938-3539
Bentley.affendikis@joynerfineproperites.com
Joyner Fine Properties
The phone number for Chesterfield county schools is 804-748-1405. Henrico County schools 804-652-3664 I would suggest you call them and ask them specific questions pertaining to you specific educational needs. Once you decide which schools had the best program to suit your needs, I would be happy to assist you in finding homes in that perticular school district.
Kind regards,
Beth Kane ABR, GRI, CRS
Associate Broker
804-399-4663
Exit Realty Parade of Homes