Schools in Niceville>Question Details

taylorcurtis…, Home Buyer in Niceville, FL

Transfering from German School

Asked by taylorcurtis_99, Niceville, FL Sat Mar 8, 2014

I'm currently living in German with my family and my Son attend German school. I'm schedule to return back to US and will be working at Eglin AFB and living in Niceville. What exactly do I need to do/ bring for my Son to attend the local High School?


Curtis Taylor

Help the community by answering this question:



NHS web site has all the information you need . http://WWW.NICEVILLEHIGHSCHOOL.ORG

what grade is your son entering, the school has a guidance counselor for each grade that could also help you make the transition easier.

These are the documents needed per the website.
A copy of current IEP or 504 if applicable.
Transcript of grades from last school with the grading scale.
Numerical withdrawal grades if enrolling after the school year has begun.
Copy of birth certificate and social security card (for verification only).
Current physical (from in state or out of state)
Florida Certification of Immunization (DH Form 680): This form must be signed by a Florida physician or clinic.
A physical and certification of immunization must be obtained within 30 days after enrolling in school.

Please call Ms. Rankin at 850.833.4114 x1361 if you need more information.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Mary Coger
Keller Williams Realty Niceville
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 8, 2014
Hello Curtis, bring all of his school records that you have as well as birth certificate and immunization records. Do not pack any important paperwork in your shipment--bring them with you. You will need financial records as well whether you plan on purchasing a home or renting. If you are at a base in Germany, there should be a representative on the base that can further direct you as to what you might need to hand carry with you as opposed to having included in shipment.

If I can be of further assistance, do not hesitate to let me know. Welcome to Niceville--I am confident you will love it here--people are great and environment friendly and beautiful.

Myke Triebold, GRI, LMC, SFR, ABR
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 8, 2014
He will need copies of his school records and a variety of other documents. The county web site has point of contact. Check this out.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 8, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer