Schools in Eugene>Question Details

Valerie Perr…, Other/Just Looking in Eugene, OR

There is no listing for Eugene Waldorf School on your site. How do I amend that?

Asked by Valerie Perrott, Eugene, OR Tue Jan 1, 2013

Valerie Perrott, PR & Enrollment Coordinator, http://www.eugenewaldorf.org Thank you!

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Eugene

Answers

2
Hi Valerie,

I think this is not the correct forum for that question. This forum is where questions get sent to various agents, both realtors and lenders, for comment. I think you need to contact Trulia directly. From a web search, I found this number for Trulia (866) 787-8542. I tried it and it did not work. A second number, 877-776-9521, referred me to the following number for customer support 888-466-3501. I think they should be able help you. Take care, Dohn

Dohn Riley
Hybrid Real Estate
541-726-7220
homes@dohnriley.com
Thanks! I appreciate you responded and helping direct me.

Valerie Perrott
Eugene Waldorf school
eugenewaldorf.org
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hi Valerie,

A little more research shows that this may not be fixable by Trulia, if Trulia relies exclusively on the RMLS info. The RMLS is our local MLS service for Lane County. It only lists public schools, not private ones. I would still give Trulia a call, but be prepared for an answer that indicates that they cannot fix this. The RMLS Is based in Portland with a phone number of 877-256-2169. That is the Help Desk number for realtors. You might have to ask for the public number or they may be able to help you. Good luck on this! Dohn
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
I don't know. It must be a private school. I have never heard of it. I can look online for 4J schools to see if it is public.
We are a private school! EugeneWaldorf.org. Every realtor should know about this gem, we are one of a thousand Waldorf schools worldwide.

Warmly,
Valerie Perrott
PR & Enrollment Coordinator
541-683-6951
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013