Schools in Naples>Question Details

Katheryn, Other/Just Looking in Pittsford, NY

The best public elementary school in Naples, Fl.

Asked by Katheryn, Pittsford, NY Tue Sep 11, 2007

We are in the process of relocating from upsate NY to the Naples/Bonita Springs, Fl area. I am looking for a kid/ family friendly neighborhood vs. a resort type golf community. Everyone I have talked with tells me private school is the only way to go to get a comparable education in Florida. Is this the case in Naples?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Naples

Answers

8
Sort byDate: newest to oldestDate: oldest to newestRating: highest to lowestRating: lowest to highest Page 1 of 1
Posted February 24, 2007
Sea Gate is by far the best school in Collier County. The teachers are totally dedicated, creative and caring. The only area I hope will change is the 'Challenge Program'. Too many parents worrying about getting their child into this program and other children feeling they are not 'smart' if they are not in this program. This is the only state I know of that has this program and it does not work. If you live in Naples, Sea Gate is the best school by far!
Submitted by a parent
Write your own review
Posted September 22, 2006
Sea Gate is the number one rated PUBLIC school in the state of Florida. This school is an unbelievable school (better than private schooling) and is made up of an unbelievable staff, supportive administrators and active PTO. This school is a model school for how a school should run and one which truly puts children first. This is simply a hard school to beat. It is like a family.
Submitted by k h, a teacher
Write your own review
Posted October 9, 2003
Sea Gate Elementary School is one of the best schools in Naples, Florida and has the highest test scores. Sea Gate has a dedicated staff that collaborates with each other and truly identifies and serves every child's individual needs. The teacher's are incredibly devoted and talented.
Submitted by a parent
Write your own review
The best resource to find out about public schools in Naples is the Collier County Public Schools System website - http://www.collier.k12.fl.us/about/docs/SchoolGrades.pdf
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 14, 2008
POINCIANA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!!!!!
iT HAS THE BEST TEACHERS IN THE WORLD. They provide a GREAT learning enviorment for kids to learn. You definatly want to get Mrs. Lamadrid as a teacher because she is fun and has a very strict learning rule. So I would definatly recomend Mrs. Lamadrid for your kids.
POINCIANA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!!!!!
try also http://www.zipskinny.com/
It will give you an unbiased general idea.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2007
Depends which Parent you ask. The best way to find out about Collier County Schools is to go to
the web site below and click on school grades scroll down to table 3 and it gives you the schools
grades from 1999-2007 the ones with the most recent A's consistantly would be my choice.
Save this web site on your desk top because you can also go to bus stops and put in adress of property
your interested in and it tells you which school your zoned for. Also enrollment info, school choice info, & so much more. I rate website A+
Web Reference: http://collier.k12.fl.us
Hi Katheryn - Naples is just the most wonderful place for families! And no more snow to plow! We have lots of neighborhoods meeting your needs. As your Buyers Agent, I can help you find your perfect home and guide you through the whole process. I make your move as easy for you as possible. It's no wonder I am top agent and rated "5 star" (on scale of 1-5, with 5 tops) & testimonials to match. Find out why my customers refer me. I focus on you and your specific needs. Feel free to check out RealtyUSA.com for listings in the area and don't hesitate to contact me to help you in your home search! Best of luck. Nancy Jaynes, Realtor (njaynes@realtyusa.com)
Web Reference: http://www.RealtyUSA.com
We have just moved here last year. We were inprivate up north and now we are in public. There are several fabulous choices in both public and private. If you would like to speak with me send me an email with your phone number. Kathy, mother of Kaitlin, 10, 5th grade.