Schools in Bowling Green>Question Details

Amy, Other/Just Looking in Richardsville, KY

Stats on Richardsville Elem need to be updated!

Asked by Amy, Richardsville, KY Tue Apr 21, 2009

I couldnt find an email address for the Admin of this site, however I wanted to let you know that you need to update the info on Richardsville Elem. You have listed that their student to teacher ratio is 9:1. That it is incorrect. It is actually 24:1. (And no, they do NOT have assistants in any rooms except for the Kindergarten rooms and one of the first grade rooms.) My son is now in 2nd grade , having attended since K. He has NEVER had less than 23 students in ANY of his classes. The ratios are the same for the upper grades too.

Even when I attended there myself from 1976-1985, it was the same way! So, I have NO IDEA where you guys came up with a ratio of 9:1! But, obviously that figure needs to be updated, as it is not true

Amy M.

Answers

1
I have been going to richardsville ever since pre school and im goin into middle this year and Richardsville is the best school i have ever been to i had many great friends richardsville has higly respectful students and awesome teachers GO BOBCATS!