Schools in Lents>Question Details

Wesam_alalimi, Renter in Portland, OR

Sorry ,I Will Come To Portland To Study English With My Family My Wife And My daughter my question is How much cost a small apartment near portland

Asked by Wesam_alalimi, Portland, OR Sun Oct 21, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3098971131-9312-SE-Cooper-St-Po…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Lents

Answers

3
The apt you asked about is for rent for $780 for 840 sq ft 2 bedroom and it is on the eastside of Portland. The westside of Portland is closer to $1 per foot. The listing has all the information on it. The closer to Portland the price goes up. Tom inglesby
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
Tink you
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012
No one can answer your question without knowing how many bedroms you need, if you want a garage or covered parking or do not care if you park in an uncovered lot. If you will want a month to month rent or a laong term lease of a year or so, and how far from Portland you can go. Very important is what section of Portland will you be working or going to school, as rents vary greatly from east to west.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
1 bedroom and i dont care about the parking and I want a laong term lease of a year and any part of portland if i can go to school Maximum 30 minute by the bus
Flag Sun Oct 21, 2012
Think you
Flag Sun Oct 21, 2012
The list on line shows $822-1750 so there is a large amount of difference depending on size and location.
Think you
Flag Sun Oct 21, 2012