Schools in San Jose>Question Details

Harsbary, Renter in San Jose, CA

Simond, William and Graystone. which one of these has programs for kids with special needs like ADH, speech, etc.

Asked by Harsbary, San Jose, CA Fri Sep 6, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in San Jose

Help the community by answering this question:


I would recommend that you try to tap into the experiences of people involved with special needs. One of the web sites that I've seen pop up for "san jose special needs group" several different times is

San Jose school information at

Juliana Lee
Top 2 agent nationwide at Keller Williams Realty, the nations largest
Cell 650.857.1000

Over 20 years experience
Over 1,000 homes sold in Santa Clara County and San Mateo County
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 24, 2013
I would not make any decisions without talking directly with the school district. They should be able to match you with the existing programs or even refer you to a program in another school district.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Hi Harsbary,

Thanks for your question. By law, school districts are required to provide special programs at all schools for children with special needs. That being said, however, some schools have a greater population of children with special needs and have developed specific programs for children of certain ages. The only way that you will know which of these schools has developed specific programs is to speak directly with the school districts to get the most accurate and helpful information regarding special need programs.

Good luck,
Grace Morioka
Allison James Estates and Homes
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer