Schools in Bellevue>Question Details

Vera, Both Buyer and Seller in New York County, NY

Sammanish WA is a good place to live with kids?

Asked by Vera, New York County, NY Sat Feb 8, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Bellevue

Answers

7
As you have already been told by other brokers, Sammamish is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. there are other communities that are just as wonderful, but will be less expensive areas to purchase a home in. For example, I live in Kenmore, just north of Lake Washington. Kenmore was chosen by Family Circle magazine as one of the 10 best cities in the U.S. to raise a family. In fact, that is why I live here. Feel free to contact me directly if you want to discuss the differences between different areas that are worth considering.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac

Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
I live in Sammamish myself, and I absolutely love it. It has a real sense of community and has lots of adventures for children put on by the community. And the schools are excellent! I would be happy to share with you whatever you would like to know about Sammamish!
Carole Weaks
The Force Realty
Vera,
We moved to Sammamish in 1988 and raise 3 boys here. It's an awesome place to live with kids. We've been recognized nationally as one of the top places to live and one of the friendlies places by Forbes. I've attached a link to my blog where you can see the articles. I have many helpful posts about Sammamish from the schools to the parks and various neighborhoods.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions and welcome to the Northwest.
Dan Tabit
Northstone Real Estate
DanTabit@Northstone.net
425-868-SOLD
Vera - Sammamish is a great place to live with kids. You get a little more for your money in Sammamish with relatively newer homes and schools then Bellevue, Mercer Island or Kirkland. Easy commutes into Seattle or Bellevue and vastly growing infrastructure and shopping options. I grew up in the Sammamish area and currently live and am raising kids in the Sammamish area. Forbes magazine recently choose Sammamish as one of the best places to live in America http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mhj45mdme/1-sammamish-wa/

Feel free to contact me at any time and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about the Sammamish area.
Hello Vera,
Sammamish is fantastic! I am finding more and more families moving that way. It's a newer community and you tend to get more for your money. Besides that, it's a friendly area with great schools and I know the families I've helped buy homes in that area are very happy. If you have a golfer in your family, Sahalee is a world class golf course and has a wonderful community of homes around it. Give me a call if you are in the area and would like to see what Sammamish is like.
LaurenHunnicutt@cbbain.com
Hello Vera,

Sammamish WA is a popular destination. Home values have steadily increased over the past Year, and buyers have competed in multiple offer situations over Homes in the Sammamish area. There are many parks and neighborhoods as well as lots of things to do in and around Sammamish. Here is the link to the city of Sammamish, so that you can check out the town: http://www.ci.sammamish.wa.us/. Also, here is a link that shows all of the rankings of the Schools in the Sammamish area: http://www.greatschools.org/search/search.page?q=sammamish&a… Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. Kindest Regards, Candie Webb. candiewebb@johnlscott.com
Sure …..as lots of other places are too ….