Schools in Cedar Rapids>Question Details

Stasi Dix, Both Buyer and Seller in 52411

SEEKING A HOME IN THE VIOLA GIBSON SUB-DIVISION. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SUB-DIVISION SURROUNDING VIOLA GIBSON SCHOOL?

Asked by Stasi Dix, 52411 Sun Dec 13, 2009

Answers

2
There are a few to choose from. You can search them by the school through my website if you would like see what is available. AdamStradt.com. If you have an Iphone I also have a free app you can download to search on the go as you are out looking around. If you have questions on how to search just by that school just let me know, 573-9668. Have a great night!

Adam Stradt
Web Reference: http://www.adamstradt.com
There are several housing subdivisions in the Viola Gibson Area. The immediate area around the school is legally described as Ridgewood Meadows. In the area that "feeds" Viola Gibson school are 35 homes listed for sale. They range from 2 bedroom to 6 bedroom, from 900 sq ft to 5600 sq ft, and range in price from $140K-$1.3M. Builders who have built in the area range from OK to excellent. I live close to the area would be happy to answer any other questions you might have. Whether you're looking to purchase a home in the area or sell one, I'd be willing to help and give you a rough idea of what you might expect to find foe selling prices. It's a great area and continually growing. Please feel free to check out the website, email, or call me!
John Beltramea
Broker/Owner
Elite GMAC Real Estate
Cedar Rapids, IA
319-329-JOHN(5646)
john@elitegmacrealestate.com