Schools in Fraser>Question Details

Joyce, Other/Just Looking in Fraser, MI

Question about Fraser Public School District Where can I find out about how to obtain a G.E.D. for free?

Asked by Joyce, Fraser, MI Sat Nov 8, 2008

My son was enrolled in the program in Kalamazoo, through Goodwill, but he had to move back home recently and needs to get back into it to finish. Would the progress he made in Kalamazoo be transferable here? Any help would be appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Fraser

Help the community by answering this question:


Just GO to the high school and talk to them they will know/.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 29, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Macomb County > Fraser > Schools in Fraser > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer