Schools in 07086>Question Details

Alinaromerob, Real Estate Pro in Secaucus, NJ

Please let me know if 07086 is a good place to raise and educate my kids.

Asked by Alinaromerob, Secaucus, NJ Sat Nov 26, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 07086

Answers

3
Yes...several reasons.
I'm guessing you are interested in the area b/c you work in the area...easy commute to NYC and North Jersey..the population is extremely diverse,you ( and the kids) can walk everywhere.
Not sure about the Weehawken public schools...I raised my children in Union City ( next town) and they did very well..
Union City has an outstanding day care system. There are several new public schools.
Check out some of the area playgrounds,ball field,and public pools..indoor and out!
And then there is NYC..a hop on the local van and you and the kids are in NYC in 10 mins..what not to love.Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 29, 2012
The crime rate is 45%, an average of 3-4 drug busts have been documented everyday. Prostitution is rampant, shady characters on the street are something to get used to and not one high school student has achieved higher than 700 on the combined SAT exam. Also, Weehawken has one of the highest rates of autism in New Jersey.

I suggest you do your own research because people's opinions from the internet are very frequently pulled out of thin air, as per my answer.
You should not ask anyone about where is a good place to raise or educate your kids... first the education starts in the home. You should really reaserch the schools and do comparison, Realtor.com allows you to compare up two 3 different school systems at the same time...read up on it, this will allow you to make the right decision.
Web Reference: http://janeeid.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 26, 2011