Schools in Yonkers>Question Details

Lillian Pime…, Other/Just Looking in Yonkers, NY

Please correct these reviews as this states reviews on Palisades Prep. Palisades Prep opened in Sept-2008.

Asked by Lillian Pimentel, Yonkers, NY Sat Apr 4, 2009

Palisades Prep opened it's doors in Sept-2008. These reviews are on Commerce MIddle School, some of these reviews go back to 2003. Palisades Preparartory School is an excellent school with an excellent staff.
Classes are small,there are additional programs that other Yonkers schools do not have, such as advisroy, extended day. 9th graders take the PSAT's a year earlier.The principal and staff are warm ,caring individuals. And by the way I am the PTSA President and I totally believe in this school and know it will only get better as time goes by.
--
This question is about Palisade Preparatory School: http://www.trulia.com/schools/NY-Yonkers/Palisade_Preparator…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Yonkers

Answers

1
I think you are going to have to email Trulia directly to try and get them to change the information. It is quite possible that they are simply displaying a data feed from greatschools.net so the error may actually be there. If that is the case you would have to contact them.

Peter A Harris, ABR
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence

11/13 Yonkers District Leader