Schools in 76123>Question Details

Lamiera, Other/Just Looking in Fort Worth, TX

North Crowley High school, What is the whole point of uniforms? Also do you believe y'all spend more time worrying about students dressing?

Asked by Lamiera, Fort Worth, TX Sat Sep 3, 2011

The reason I am asking these questions because when I ask around I hear different answers like, "The prices are better than regular clothes." Which is totally not true. "We don't want kids who can't afford HIGH PRICE clothes to be section out." Okay you don't want kids to feel fully outcast-ed, but they are still going to feel it. "Stop gangs, stealing, and fighting...etc" But that is impossible gangs, stealing, and fighting is always going to happen if you like it or not. But why punish everyone in the school its not there fault. Uniforms are a BIG step back to kids education because teachers and principles are too busy trying to make a PERFECT school. When every school has flaws. Yes, kicking kids out that have something so little out of dressed code, STOPPING their EDUCATION just so they can be in DRESSED code is WAY out of line. So all I want is some good answers and I will believe uniforms are the best thing that could ever happen to a school.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 76123

Answers

1
Dress codes casue many problems for schools. If you have issues best contact ISD .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011