Schools in East Dallas>Question Details

pete13, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

No question here just a recommendation. You need to include more pics of the interior of this unit.

Asked by pete13, Dallas, TX Mon Dec 10, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3074721046-3030-Bryan-St-Dall…

Answers

4
Hi Pete,

I will agree with you on this. It looks like there is only 3 pictures on the actual unit! The rest of the pictures are of the complex.

Dixon
JP and Associate
To be honest sometimes pictures can be deceiving. I see amazing pictures then I go to the property with my client and the rooms aren't what it looked like in the pictures or they are just old pictures. If you really want to look at the unit call an agent if you are wanting buy a condo. It doesn't cost you a dime just your time for an agent to show you. I do highly recommend that you get a prequalification letter before looking at condos/homes to purchase. I hope this helps!
Yes, I agree that the agent should post more pictures - I'm all for more is better when it comes to real estate photography. But the odds of that particular listing agent seeing their listing here are pretty slim, so your recommendation will probably go unseen to anyone who can do anything about it. I find that less pics usually means a less than great, and somewhat lazy, listing agent.
Agents do that so you will view it. Like or dislike it that is what some do.

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty