Schools in Delray Beach>Question Details

Vienna Jim, Other/Just Looking in Delray Beach, FL

My son found a girls class ring and I would like to find and return it to the owner.

Asked by Vienna Jim, Delray Beach, FL Thu Jul 29, 2010

The ring was from Atlantic Community High School - class of 1991. "Kelly" is the name on the ring--with initials "KMK" engraved inside. There is a soccer sport figure on the ring. If someone can identify the person that lost this ring, please either advise me of the same or have that person contact me.

Answers

3
Vienna Jim,

Good for you and I hope that you are successful in getting the ring back to it's rightful owner. They will be THRILLED that you have gone to these lengths to do the right thing. The world needs more people like you.

I would call the school at 561 243-1500 and hopefully they can go back to the 1991 soccer team and find a Kelly with the initials KMK.

Best of luck!!!!

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Hi Jim. Here's a link to the school and there's a bulletin board you can post on, too:

http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/atlantichs/

Next best thing is to contact the school directly and let them know what you've found. If you want to get creative, post it on craigslist.org under their 'lost and found' section. I left my camera on the back seat of a Yellow Cab in NYC last month and someone found it and returned it to me within 3 days. 12 million people and I got a person JUST LIKE YOU!

GOOD LUCK!

Scott Miller, Realty Associates, Boca Raton, FL
Real Neat Vienna let us know how it turns out.