Schools in 22102>Question Details

beutyonice21…, Other/Just Looking in McLean, VA

My family and I are thinking about moving here from Ladera Ranch, California and our girls are going to be in ninth grade, seventh grade, and fifth

Asked by beutyonice2125, McLean, VA Mon Apr 16, 2012

grade. Will the drive in the mornings to three different schools be too difficult??

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 22102

Answers

4
You have great recommendations from othe agents, I recommnend a visit to the area to really understand the school systmes, your travel commute, and communtiy enviroment, Pleaee contact any of us to support your, As the area you are coming from, the Great Washingotn DC area is very complex.
ray
Thank you so much for your help! I have a cousin who lives by Chesapeak Bay in Maryland, and so we are planning a visit out there this summer.
Flag Tue Apr 17, 2012
It all depends on where you live! If you choose to drive all 3 from most areas..someone might be late! As my colleagues have mentioned the bus service is very good and will service the area schools. If you choose to do private..then that is another story..but many private schools will have 2 of your 3 girls in the same school.

I have 2 girls myself..in Fairfax County Schools..a top tier..and if you would like any questions answered feel free to contact me. My girls would also be willing to share there experience if need be. They are 7th and 9th graders.

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf, ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate, Inc.
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222
First of all, go to Homesdatabase.com to look at homes for sale. This Web site has a direct link to our regional multiple listing service, so you see active listings, unlike, say, Trulia, which is filled with outdated clutter.

Second, Both Fairfax and Arlington counties have superior school bus service. I would Google and bookmark both local Web sites. If you are considering Arlington, I would also Google and bookmark the Commonwealth of Virginia's school standards of learning Web site. Fairfax publishes these by school.

When you have questions, please E-mail me and I'll answer then, from the standpoint of a retired subdivision developer and a long-term area resident.
Welcome to VA:)
You shall have buses for all 3 of them if they join Fairfax County Schools (which are awesome). Unless you are planning to send them to private schools. Which city are you planning to be?

Monika
Keller Williams
Info@realtygeeks.com
Search Homes
http://www.forsaleinreston.com
703 626 3327
Thank for that information! I had no idea that there were buses available and I will be sure to look into them! :)
Flag Tue Apr 17, 2012