Schools in 11581>Question Details

Tiffany Reid, Renter in Springfield Gardens,...

My family and I are looking for a 6 or 7 bedroom house in south valley stream Gibson area. Do anyone know of anything?

Asked by Tiffany Reid, Springfield Gardens, NY Tue Jan 10, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 11581

Answers

4
Please feel free to browse my website for listings as well to set yourself up for alerts when new properties that meet your specifications arise. I am available at 646 201 0564 to answer any of your real estate questions and to provide you with service and referrals for all of you housing needs.
Tiffany,

I would be happy to make your search easier, you control it and it's free. I am happy to provide you with a free account with Listing Book. Listing Book works off of the MLS.

Your requirements would be fed into the system and anything that fits will be automatically sent to you. If another property is over your price range and is reduced, it will automatically be sent to you, as well as new listings that come on board. You will no longer have to do your own searching.

if you are interested, I will need your email address and then turn the account over to you.

Gail@GailGladstone.com 631-425-6150
Hi Tiffany,

There a a few but they are mostly 2 family homes. Please let me know your price range and I can look for you. I can also give you a listingbook account where you can be notified of any 6/7 Br homes that come on the market. I can be reached at 516-872-3000 or you can email me at myqualityhomes@aol.com

Maria
Quality Home Shoppe
516-872-3000
myqualityhomes@aol.com
Tiffanny,

Good morning. There a a couple in the area and I would be happy to show them to you.
You can also look in the http://www.mlsli.com/, truila, your local newspapers .... but I would suggest to your with agent because of one factor less of a headache for you. A realtor can help you find exactly what you are looking for including if you have any specific requirements ( you have pets, smoke, school district you want to be in... it could be anything). I hope this helps.

If you would like any assistance you can contact me at any time

Warmest regards,
Joni van Stavern
Century 21 Dallow
917-202-7476
I promise alot and deliver even more......