Schools in Woodmont>Question Details

mariamlara1, Other/Just Looking in Milford, CT

My daughter attends Harborside Middle School, will she be able to still attend residing here?

Asked by mariamlara1, Milford, CT Sun Jul 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3062789614-11-Andover-Dr-Milfor…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Woodmont

Answers

3
Hi Mariamlara, This rental is available for $2,700 not for $1500. Its a short term rental.
Regarding schools you can still send your kid to harborside as long as you can drop and pick them up. You wont get the bus for school.
Let me know if you have further question.
my cell is 203-685-4457
Babita
You would have to check with the board of Education. I think the middle school is West Shore for Bertrose. If you have interest in the house I will be holding an open house this Sunday July 21st from 12-3PM. Also we are think about helping the buyer with up to $3000 in seller concessions to help with closing cost. If you have any questions please feel free to call me.
Ed Shattuck
Greater New Haven Realty
Wait....This is the house for rent not for sale. Which one did I ask you about? I'm interested in the rental not a house for sale. Please respond soon because I sent many emails concerning homes today. Thank you
Flag Sun Jul 14, 2013
Reply - not my listing this is a scam